Saturday, August 9, 2008

Piggy-Tails Stationary

Do you have a hard time finding really cute Birthday Party invitations? I know for Brandon's last party it took me forever to find some cowboy invitations. I don't know why I didn't just look on etsy. Live and learn. Next year I'll for sure be doing a search on Etsy! I came across these cute birthday party invitations the other day on etsy. I love star anything, you could probably tell that by looking in my etsy shop though. I think I pick out star fabric more often then any other kind. I've kind of always been like that though. When I was a teenager my entire room was a celestial theme. Okay, back to these dang cute cards!

They aren't only the invitations though! Look at what you get! 8 invitations with strawberry pink envelopes, 8 Thank-you cards with strawberry pink envelopes and 16 gift tags. Sara over at Piggy-Tails thought of everything! And with an option to buy more of any of the three, she's got you covered! And she personalizes them for free! How cool! I asked Sara why she started her business and here is what she had to say!

"Piggy-Tails came about after always having a hard time finding cute children birthday party invitations that weren't based on popular TV shows and characters, so I decided to create my own! Piggy-Tails specializes in coordinated birthday party packs, which include invitations, thank-you cards and gift tags and now also birthday banners and cupcake toppers! We also carry an assortment of cards and stationery. Customizations are always welcomed!"

If you wanted to continue with the star theme for your little girl's birthday, have a look at these! I just started making these party packs recently. I had a customer ask me if I could make crayon holders to hold 4 crayons each. She wanted to take them to a restaurant she works for to show them an option for the crayons they take to tables for kids. I haven't heard back from her, but since then I've have about 5 people contact me about doing birthday favor sized crayon cozys. So, now guess what I have in my shop!

I think this size is just too cute! And you would probably be the first out of all of your friends to have them as a party favor!! Pretty original and much better then just candy! I am currently working on a pirate party pack for a custom order!! It's been lots of fun!

2 comments:

Sara M. said...

oh I love those little party crayon holders! Simply adorable!

PAC said...

love those invites! soo adorable!