Friday, July 18, 2008

Peanut Butter Whopper Cookies!

Mmmm!! These cookies are so yummy!! When I first saw the recipe over at Picky Palate, I wasn't too sure about the peanut butter whoppers, but yesterday while at wal-mart I saw them and grabbed a box to try out this recipe. They were wonderful!!


A chewy peanut butter cookie with a slight crunch from the whoppers every now and then. They are really good! You should make them! I didn't make mine into sandwiches like she did, because I kind of think that it would be a little too much sugar for me, but you could try it that way too! They would even be good made into ice cream sandwiches! Mmmm!



Happy Birthday Mom! Brandon misses you lots and talks about you all of the time. He had lots of fun at the Zoo with you!


And at Bear World too! Don't forget to have bubble eggs for breakfast in the morning! We love you!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

YUM~ Those cookies look insanely good! I've bookmarked the recipe & am going to the store later to get everything I need to make them. My girls are really excited to help bake them :) Thanks!