Saturday, November 7, 2009

He Still Loves His Cozy

Today Brandon came up to me and asked for his baby blanket. His "Cozy" was what actually inspired me to name my etsy shop "My Cozy Creations". I got this cozy as a gift at my baby shower when I was pregnant with Brandon. At the time it was so soft, cuddly and cozy. Brandon loved it from the time he was born. It was the only blanket that he wanted to go to sleep with. As a matter of fact, he had to have his cozy with him wherever he went!! We tried to get a couple of other "cozys" but, this was THE cozy! One of his uncles even called him Linus because he would throw a fit if someone tried to take his cozy away! Then all of a sudden he just didn't need it anymore, he was about 2 1/2 when he decided he was too big to carry it around anymore. At this time he also got rid of his binky and didn't want to take naps anymore either. Pretty much all at one time! I wish he would still take naps, but he just doesn't.

So, today he asked for his cozy. And now he's cuddling up with it. His long lost friend. He asks for it every couple of months, so that he can cuddle up with it.

He still loves it!


No comments: